This is our most popular heavy duty single impeller fire pump. The unit is supplied with the very reliable genuine Honda GX160 5.5 HP (Made in Japan) engine coupled to an extremely strong cast aluminium pump body that has cast iron inlet and outlet ports. Cast inlet and outlet blocks are provided for added strength (and they are easily replaced if damaged) and the roll frame even has anti vibration rubber feet. The Honda GX160 engine uses standard unleaded fuel and is the engine of choice for pumps used in many applications including fighting fires, water transfer, irrigation and general use. The fuel tank has a capacity of 3.1 litres. Additional freight applies. This is everything required for a good quality and reliable outfit to spray loads of water at pressure out of the 25mm fire hose.
This is our season special fire-fighting pump kit and it includes everything required to equip your property with an excellent fire fighting pump system including:
- 1 x 40mm Hansen foot valve to maintain prime in the suction line,
- 1 x 4m length of UV stable 40mm flexible blue suction hose,
- 1 x set of "camlock" quick connect fittings,
- 2 x heavy duty stainless steel "Norma" bolted clamps to secure the hose,
- 1 x 5.5 HP Honda GX160 petrol engine coupled to a heavy duty aluminium pump,
- 2 x 25mm high pressure outlets on the pump,
- 1 x 40mm high pressure and high volume outlet on the pump,
- 1 x steel hose reel with 25m of 19mm hose complete with attachment fittings and a fire nozzle,
- 1 x steel roll frame for the pump and motor (already mounted).
- All fittings are assembled and ready for use.