4,000 Litre Q Low-Profile Round Poly Tank - Corrugated Profile
- Manufactured from Food Grade Polyethylene so it is suitable for drinking water,
- Heavy duty polyethylene construction with corrugated profile for extra strength,
- No internal support pole required as the roof is self-supporting,
- Corrugated profile eliminates bulging of the wall when the tank is full,
- Fully rotationally moulded in a single piece,
- No seams within the polyethylene plastic material,
- The tank is complete when it comes out of the mould,
- 20-year warranty
- All tanks are UV stable and will not crack, warp or split in the sun,
- A screened mosquito proof inlet strainer is installed in the factory,
- A 90mm pvc stormwater overflow is also included and installed at 12 O'Clock in the factory or on site.
- All tanks above 500 litres are supplied with 2 female threaded outlets ready for a ball valve to be installed,
- Outlets are positioned at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock when the inlet strainer and overflow are at 12 o'clock.
- Standard colours available are Black/Night Sky, Birch Grey/Dune, Dark Grey/Basalt, Smooth Cream/Classic Cream, Slate Grey/Woodland Grey, Rivergum/Wilderness, Tank White/Surfmist, Mountain Blue/Deep Ocean, Mist Green/Pale Eucalypt, Merino/Paperbark, Heritage Red/Manor Red, Gull Grey/Shale Grey, Evening Haze, Heritage Green/Cottage Green, Autumn Brown/Jasper, Charcoal/Monument, Metal Grey/Ironstone, Armour Grey/Windspray, Wheat, Wallaby, Beige,Earthtone/Bushland, Desert Haze/Sandbank, Stormedge Blue/Blue Ridge.
1310mm Inlet Height
1420mm Overall Height