25mm Vacuum Breaker Valve - ARI AV-010-25
ARI vacuum breakers allow air to enter the pipework as soon as the pressure inside the pipework is less than zero kPa. It may also allow trapped air to escape from the pipework under positive pressure however, as soon as the water in the system hits the underside of the valve, the valve will close. In situations where you need the entrapped air to be released while the system has a positive pressure, use an ARI "Segev" or "Barak" automatic air release valve. Max 10 Bar. The units supplied will have a blue top and black body.
- Admits air into the pipelines at high flow rates during its drainage.
- Dynamic design allows high velocity air discharge, up to 0.7 bar differential pressure; Preventing premature closing.
- Specially suitable for agricultural and landscape irrigation laterals.
- Drip-tight sealing at low pressure.
- All parts are UV-protected.
- Lightweight, small dimensions, simple and reliable structure.
- The body is made of high strength plastic, and all operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion resistant materials.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-10 bar (3-150 psi).