The Pressure Compensated Drip-Eze is definitely the very best garden drip line available and is approved for use under the current water restrictions. . With a 2 L/Hour dripper inserted inside the tube at 300mm (1 Foot) intervals, the PC Drip-Eze will give exactly 2 L/Hour of water regardless of the inlet pressure and slope of the ground. Like all low pressure poly pipe, PC Drip-Eze should be installed with a pressure reducer to provide a maximum pressure of 400 kPa. This is the 100m roll.
Drip-Eze Pressure Compensating Drip Line:
Drip-Eze PC is simply a poly tube that has drippers inserted during the manufacturing process. These drippers are inside the pipe so they can't become damaged or broken. The internal drippers are spaced at 300mm (1 foot) intervals and will provide a moist wetted strip for your plants.
Features & Benefits:
- Strong polyethylene pipe in a brown colour to blend in with your garden,
- Uses standard 13mm fittings,
- Very cost effective,
- Simple and easy installation,
- Can be installed under mulch,
- Each dripper puts out exactly 2 Litres per hour,
- Drippers are pressure compensating (input pressure from 100 to 400 kPa),
- Two directly opposed outlet holes prevent clogging.