Waterbird Olive Sprinkler 36 L/H with 60cm of tube and adaptor.
The Toro Ag Waterbird® V1 PC, is the industry standard when it comes to olive tree irrigation. With its easy to see red stake, 600mm (2 feet) of black feeder tube and, 36 L/H pressure compensated output, this is the sprinkler of choice for many of the the very best olive groves. The sprinkler is supplied with a red stake and black tube, the red tube is only by special order on quantities of 10,000 or more.
The Waterbird® VI-PC Olive Sprinkler
Designed specifically to meet the needs of the olive industry, the Waterbird® VI-PC Olive Sprinkler is the latest addition to the already successful Waterbird range of mini sprinklers. Fully designed, engineered and manufactured in Austral, it's built to operate in the harshest of environments.
- An even throw of water across the spray pattern ensures good, consistent root development.
- Proven robust frame design for superior strength and long field life,
- The advanced spinner mechanism ensures excellent start-up reliability and low maintenance,
- The insect-proof spinner design protects the jet and tube when not in use,
- A two-stage spinner provides two diameters of throw. The smaller diameter for young trees, and the deflector is simply removed for the irrigation of developed trees. The small diameter is approximately 0.6 m and this provides highly efficient irrigation of the young trees.
- The self-cleaning pressure compensating mechanism provides uniform flow for undulating terrain,
- A highly visible UV stabilised red stake provides easy identification and reduces the chance of mechanical damage,
- Inlet: 10mm BSP
- Recommended operating pressure range is 150 - 400 kPa
- Nominal flow rate is:
- 36 L/h (Brown nozzle)
- 47 L/h (Light Blue nozzle)
- 56 L/h (Light green nozzle)
- 70 L/h (Orange nozzle)
- 90 L/h (Grey nozzle)
|Pressure kPa||Brown |
|Light Blue |
|Light Green |